World the World – Offering international nursing internships (at the RN level) allowing individuals to experience a health care culture working as a nurse, often in a hospital.
Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NH Hospital, London – Offering international nursing and advanced practice nursing observerships to allow individuals to gain experience in international settings. The visiting nurses would then be partnered with a mentor from within their chosen department(s) and we would tailor the program around their level of expertise and interests. Normally observerships run between 2 – 8 weeks and are available in the following departments:
- Abdominal Medicine and Surgery
- Acute Medicine – A and E and acute admissions
- Cardiovascular Services
Children’s Medicine and Neonatology
- Children’s Surgery and Intensive Care
- Genetics, Rheumatology, Infection, Dermatology and Allergy (GRIDA)
- Medical Specialities
- Oncology and Hematology and Cellular Pathology
- Perioperative, Critical Care and Pain
- Surgery – general, orthopedics and plastics
- Women’s Services
Please contact the email address: email@example.com for more information.